For pizza base see recipe no 1
6 bacon rashers
Handful of mushrooms
150g baby spinach leaves
125 ml pizza sauce
A handful of grated cheese
6 baby tomatoes
- First, make your Easy Pizza Dough
- Then make your Easy Pizza Sauce
- Pre-cook the bacon, sausages and mushrooms in a large frying pan.
- Add the spinach and cook for a few minutes until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the pizza base with some sauce and sprinkle half the cheese.
- Top with the bacon, sausage, mushrooms and spinach then crack an egg into the middle. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and baby tomatoes.
- Cook in your Firepod for about 4 minutes.
Special Diet Information
Not suitable for vegetarians