4 x 12in pizza bases
650g/1lb 5oz 00 flour (or strong white flour)
7g/ ¼ oz sachet easy-blend yeast
2 tsp salt
25ml/1fl oz olive oil
50ml/2fl oz warm milk
325/11fl oz warm water
- To make the dough mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large mixing bowl and stir in the olive oil and milk. Gradually add the water and mix well to form a soft dough.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and knead for about five minutes until it is smooth and elastic. Transfer to a clean bowl and cover with a damp tea towel. Leave to rise until doubled in size. About 1 ½ hours.
- When the dough has risen, knock it back and knead again until smooth. Set aside for 30 minutes until it has risen again.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls and roll out each one.
- Now you can add your favourite toppings and cook in your Firepod.
SPECIAL DIET INFORMATION
Suitable for vegetarians