1 medium egg
3 tbsp natural yoghurt
1 pinch salt
1 pinch herbs of your choice
200g gluten free flour
- In a medium sized bowl mix the egg and natural yoghurt together .
- Add the salt and your chosen herbs.
- Using a mixer of knife slowly add in the flour until a soft dough is formed.
- When the dough has started to form, using your hands keep adding more flour and gently kneed until the dough becomes soft and not sticky.
- Roll out the dough into a round pizza shape.
- Cover with some tomato sauce and your favorite toppings.
- Cook in your Firepod for 4 minutes turning once during cooking.