Firepod Safety Guide
Failure to follow the advice contained in this owner’s guide may lead to serious injury or death or may result in a fire or an explosion causing damage to property.
When using your Firepod:
- Check gas fittings for leaks
- Remove wooden vent cap before lighting
- Keep children and pets at a safe distance
- Wear Firepod heat-resistant gloves when using your Firepod, check they are undamaged before use
- Keep your Firepod away from combustible materials and liquids
- Use on a surface which may be damaged by heat. Use a silicon mat or other suitable barrier to protect where necessary.
- Look into your Firepod while lighting
- Leave unattended
- Move while in use or still hot